Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Apéro in Paris!

Silly me! I began a thread in English in the French Forum....it's here.
So :
  1. we've seen the Opus : it's a beauty, it's sleek, it's what we've been waiting for...you'll want it as soon as you see it!
  2. we've been updated so we have folder management --bad news : we can't send it to you guys... it's on a SD card & works on the spot...
  3. they say it will be on the site next week (I hear you snickering, you guys)
  4. There's 12 of us, & a choice of machines : cybook, sony, ebookwise, a beBook, an Apple Newton !!
The beer is Ok, dinner is next...

Last edited by YGG-; 07-04-2009 at 01:59 PM.
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Silly me! I began a thread in English in the French Forum....it's here.
So :
  1. we've seen the Opus : it's a beauty, it's sleek, it's what we've been waiting for...you'll want it as soon as you see it!
  2. we've been updated so we have folder management --bad news : we can't send it to you guys... it's on a SD card & works on the spot...
  3. they say it will be on the site next week (I hear you snickering, you guys)
  4. There's 12 of us, & a choice of machines : cybook, sony, ebookwise, a beBook, an Apple Newton !!
The beer is Ok, dinner is next...
Hey, post pics (yes, I know, I know, we Germans didn't a real good job with posting pics, you'll certainly do a lot better ) of the devices, the beer (BEER???? I tought this was a French meet-up ), the food and the people Have fun!!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Hey, post pics (yes, I know, I know, we Germans didn't a real good job with posting pics, you'll certainly do a lot better ) of the devices, the beer (BEER???? I tought this was a French meet-up ), the food and the people Have fun!!!
There's actually good french Beer (kronenbourg, anyone?) We need pics of the Opus!!!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
[*]they say it will be on the site next week (I hear you snickering, you guys)
[/LIST]
Is that a Bookeen week or a normal week?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #6
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK sorry for this but I have to get home early... more on this memorable evening tomorrow!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:09 PM   #7
YGG-
Dry fruit

Quote:
There's actually good french Beer (kronenbourg, anyone?) We need pics of the Opus!!!
Yes queen Z is taking care of the pictures, but tomorrow (she wants to doctor them first, shhh)
Old 07-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
YGG-
Dry fruit

Quote:
By "normal week" do you mean a German week? That dull, predictable thing made of seven days???
Old 07-05-2009, 06:07 PM   #9
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Pics or it didn't happen
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
By "normal week" do you mean a German week? That dull, predictable thing made of seven days???
how dreadfully tedious !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Pics or it didn't happen
oh my, there are too many threads about this, i can't keep track. the first photos are posted over here :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...977#post512977
now quitcher yelling !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #11
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
how dreadfully tedious !

oh my, there are too many threads about this, i can't keep track. the first photos are posted over here :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...977#post512977
now quitcher yelling !

Ta!
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
you can haz moar photos !
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...129#post513129

and a big thank you to Xaaf for taking them !

in the blue shirt on the left, Michael Dahan, co-founder of Bookeen, presenting the Opus in an exclusive sneak preview for mobileread !

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 07-05-2009 at 07:21 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
Who are you?
Groupie
Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
now quitcher yelling !
That only shows some inferior device, who cares about that? It's not like there will ever be a better device than a silver 505.

I saw in the French thread chlorine was there, how did you get her out of the swimming pool, and is she spotless and white? I read there that Gaurnim and Aphrael are , did they really come without any trained animal handlers?What kind of do you wear? etc, etc,

What we want is pictures of people!
Who are you? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #14
Who are you?
Groupie
Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 505
p.s. I don't like it when you make posts that make mine seem stupid while i'm typing them.
Who are you? is offline   Reply With Quote