Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 12-15-2018, 05:32 AM   #1
LivNoxx
LivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivNoxx is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Mini
Boyue Likebook Mars and INKredible app (handwriting note taking)

Hi everyone!

The lasts weeks I've been researching about the Likebook Mars and I will buy it sometime the next year.
I wanted to know if, any of you that already has this device, can run the app INKredible. The developer of the app says that is compatible with Android 5.0 devices, so technically it would be usable.
I love this app and I would like to know if it's compatible with this e-reader.
Please, can anyone take a look of it in your Likebook Mars?

LivNoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 11:24 AM   #2
nick2011
nick2011 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX+Likebook Mars T80D
Hi,

I'm not an expert of this kind of apps but I installed and it seems to work. Of course what you write with your finger appears after a short delay of about 0.5 sec. (it's e-ink). Also I can't get the vertical toolbar on the left to stay or come back for some reason.
nick2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
boyue, boyue likebook mars, ereader apps, likebook, mars