Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

View Poll Results: In what guilty pleasure will we indulge in December?
The Chronicles of Clovis by Saki 5 41.67%
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy 6 50.00%
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin 5 41.67%
The Water Rat of Wanchai by Ian Hamilton 3 25.00%
Bedelia by Vera Caspary 2 16.67%
Wild Strawberries by Angela Thirkell 4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #31
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

I found a Delphi Classics edition of her complete collected works for a pittance, I'm looking forward to re-reading all her SP books and her female detective, of whom I knew nothing at all before buying the collection!
Old 12-09-2018, 09:46 PM   #32
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I have never read her other books, so will be interested to hear what you think in due course.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2018, 10:14 PM   #33
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I have never read her other books, so will be interested to hear what you think in due course.
I will be happy to share my reactions - I had no idea she'd written so many other works outside of the SP universe