Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-17-2018, 09:02 PM   #1
ienosos
ienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enough

Device: Android phone, Android tablet
Hi, I'm ienosos, and yes, it's just a bunch of letters

Coming up with usernames is always difficult for me so I usually just take the first bunch of letters I type that can be pronounced as a name and use them.

That is ienosos today.

Anyway, new member here.

I do read quite a bit, and I have 3 Kindles (2nd gen Fire, a 7" fire from last year, and a 6" HD fire), an e-ink Nook (2nd gen I think) and lots of little tablets and phones I read on. A 10" tablet for PDF reading (but only nonfiction), and an 8" tablet for my epubs, which is the format I convert all my books to when possible.

I do all my reading on the Aldiko app because it's my favorite and I have it from both the Amazon app store for the Fires and Google Play for my android tablets and phones.

I use Calibre Companion to keep my library updated on all my devices and should probably think about finding an easier way to handle that but I prefer it the way it is actually.

So, yeah, I am a mobile reader. ;D

I avoid paper and hardcover books these days, just because I really like reading ebooks better.

I have 2161 books at the moment in my Calibre library (I store ALL my books there), but that number goes up and down regularly, because I delete stuff I don't want to reread or that I DNF.

I also download and read a ton of fan fiction as EPUBs into my library from the archives that offer that ability.

Really I just love reading fiction.

HI!
ienosos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:30 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ienosos and welcome to MobileRead. If you love reading fiction, you are among friends here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2018, 08:22 AM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Welcome!
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #4
ienosos
ienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enoughienosos will become famous soon enough

Device: Android phone, Android tablet
Thanks for the welcome!
ienosos is offline   Reply With Quote