Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-02-2017, 05:52 PM   #1
emsteel123
emsteel123 will become famous soon enoughemsteel123 will become famous soon enoughemsteel123 will become famous soon enoughemsteel123 will become famous soon enoughemsteel123 will become famous soon enoughemsteel123 will become famous soon enough

Device: nook hd+
calibre says book already in calibre

I went to add james patterson's "the 5th horseman" and calibre says
✓ Womans Murder Club 5 - The 5th Horseman by Patterson, James [EPUB]
Already in calibre:
Womans Murder Club 5 - The 5th Horseman by [None]
and yet I can not find the book in any list HELP

emsteel123
emsteel123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 06:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteel123 View Post
I went to add james patterson's "the 5th horseman" and calibre says
✓ Womans Murder Club 5 - The 5th Horseman by Patterson, James [EPUB]
Already in calibre:
Womans Murder Club 5 - The 5th Horseman by [None]
and yet I can not find the book in any list HELP

emsteel123
Any filters in place (look at the status bar at the bottom. it should only list [### books, n selected]. If there is another set of numbers, there is a VL or filter

Run Library Maintenance (and fix errors)

I will assume you don't have an 'empty book' (a method I use for a wishlist)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote