Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 07:40 AM   #136
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:07 PM   #137
dansk
dansk began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
davidfor, thanks again. sd card went bad. made a new one with the image you sent. works fine now.
thank you for taking the time to help
Advert
Old 12-11-2019, 09:15 AM   #138
takacsistvanmart
takacsistvanmart began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Clara HD
Hi Davidflor,

Could you please help me out with the SD-card image? I had a flash chip error in my card, and have to replace it, but due to read errors I can not copy the original.

Thank you very much in advance!
Old 12-11-2019, 06:47 PM   #139
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 12-13-2019, 02:49 AM   #140
takacsistvanmart
takacsistvanmart began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Clara HD
Thank you very much! I'll keep on with updates if I'll have time for the fix!
Advert
Old 12-28-2019, 11:25 AM   #141
dr.moebius
dr.moebius began at the beginning.

Device: none
Dear davidfor,
I have a tolino shine 3 and want to put the kobo firmware on it. Could you please help me out with the SD card image.
Thanks!
Old 12-28-2019, 11:14 PM   #142
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

Several people have tried this. No one has reported success.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:49 AM   #143
DaveJantarPilot
DaveJantarPilot began at the beginning.

Device: Mini, Touch, Glo, Clara
I'm hoping that I can get an image file too. My friend bought a Clara and tried to upload some third party software and bricked the device. The device is a Kobo Clara N249 if that helps. Thanks in advance. David.
Old 01-23-2020, 07:43 AM   #144
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:07 AM   #145
madgarth
madgarth began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Hi,

I have a Kobo Clara HD and I need and SD image. Please, can you send it to me?
Thanks in advance
Old 01-24-2020, 08:08 AM   #146
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-25-2020, 03:43 PM   #147
Moool
Moool began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello, got bricked Clara HD can You send me the image ?
Old 01-25-2020, 07:35 PM   #148
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM   #149
Sichimchim IV
Sichimchim IV began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Clara HD
Hai David...

my Kobo clara has Bricked and The Touch screen isn't respon on my KSM..
so I think , i should install new image on my clara SD card..

could you help me Please
thanks Before...
Old 01-25-2020, 09:43 PM   #150
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Sichimchim IV You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

But, you should also do a manual factory reset. The method is on https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Kobo-Clara-HD.
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue