Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-25-2020, 09:02 PM   #151
Sichimchim IV
Sichimchim IV began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Clara HD
Hai David...

my Kobo clara has Bricked and The Touch screen isn't respon on my KSM..
so I think , i should install new image on my clara SD card..

could you help me Please
thanks Before...
Sichimchim IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:43 PM   #152
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Sichimchim IV You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

But, you should also do a manual factory reset. The method is on https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Kobo-Clara-HD.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:57 AM   #153
fvsc
fvsc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
Clara HD image needed

Hi all.
Can someone point me to where I can find the SD card image for the Clara HD for download.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards.
fvsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 06:53 PM   #154
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-17-2020, 04:36 AM   #155
coldeg
coldeg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura 2, kobo klara HD
Hello DavidFor, I've bricked my klara HD can you send me an image disk, manual reset isn't working and I'm on a blank boot page.
Thank's man
coldeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 06:08 AM   #156
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Tags
frozen, image, issue