Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
j_s7799
j_s7799 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hello from Europe

Hello all, newbie to both ereaders and this forum. My name is Jeremy and I am stationed in Germany, soon to be in England. My wife got me a Sony PRS-600 for an early Valentine's Day gift. I just pumped in a search for ereader forums and it brought me here. I look forward to learning all I can about these cool devices and meeting some new people. Thanks for having me!
j_s7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
Vector
Senile Delinquent
Vector will become famous soon enoughVector will become famous soon enoughVector will become famous soon enoughVector will become famous soon enoughVector will become famous soon enoughVector will become famous soon enough

Device: several
Welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy your new reader.

As you've probably noticed, there are plenty of ebooks to download here, as well as the forums. You probably also know about the SONY Store. A good site for finding ebooks is http://inkmesh.com/
Vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Jeremy
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hi and welcome to the site. a PRS-600 is a very nice gift to receive for VD.

Congrats.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:26 AM   #5
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
That sure is good.

Welcome to MobileRead!

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2010, 03:16 AM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Jeremy and what a very nice wife you have.

We have thousands of free ebooks right here on MR. The Sony can use the LRF (Sony BBeB) format ebooks and the ePub format ebooks.

You can also check these free ebook sites..

Feedbooks.com and manybooks.net

also smashwords.com has many free and for purchase ebooks.

If you like Science Fictions try Baen they have a free library also.

Enjoy exploring the forums and ask questions if you want to know something.

Last edited by dreams; 01-21-2010 at 03:35 AM. Reason: oops corrected link name
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:36 AM   #7
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Hi & welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi j_s7799 and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
j_s7799
j_s7799 began at the beginning.

Thanks all for the kind words. Yes, my wife is very nice to get me this gift for V-day. I am already downloading a ton of stuff for it and look forward to using it on my flight back to Germany next month.
j_s7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:23 PM   #10
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR! That's a lovely v-day pressie!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote