Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #16
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Well the crazy people around here are crazy in a good way. I list my city and no one has shown up yet.

Dale
Hmmm .... that might be because YOU CORRECT PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE PONTIFICATING and pop their little balloons
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #17
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ricky : if it's any consolation to you, i tried to add my pin to the map, and i'm pretty sure i ended up in texas. i couldn't tell you why, i didn't understand a thing.

actually, now that i think about it, maybe that is part of the plot by texas to take over the world, starting with mr... that makes sense...

(resistance is useless !)
Eventually everybody ends up in Texas.
Advert
Old 07-20-2008, 10:52 AM   #18
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Hey, let's meet for a beer! Maybe I'll let you in on our plans - so long as you don't tell everyone about them.
Now see, VR .... I was actually thinking of driving down to Houston to drag you and the missus out to dinner.

But I bet you wouldn't let me in on your plans ... would ya???
Old 07-20-2008, 10:52 AM   #19
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Well the crazy people around here are crazy in a good way. I list my city and no one has shown up yet.

Dale
...yet.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
...yet.
be afraid.

(pfff... )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #21
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
be afraid.

(pfff... )
Be *very* afraid. GPS... locked and loaded.

Edit: Grass Valley cam. How cute is this place!?

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-20-2008 at 11:11 AM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:51 AM   #22
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Do you really want crazy people like me knowing exactly where you live?
If you could find me more power to ya!
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
If you could find me more power to ya!
Never underestimate the power of the cat........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:56 AM   #24
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Be *very* afraid. GPS... locked and loaded.

Edit: Grass Valley cam. How cute is this place!?
Actually, it looks a lot like Llano and Marble Falls (in Texas).
Old 07-20-2008, 12:04 PM   #25
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
well, my pin could definitely meet your pin for a beer, easily ! you just tell it the time and place. it is already there. i promise, it knows how to keep a secret : you can tell it all about the secret plot.
Yeah and the next thing ya know you have a bunch of little staples running around, and you end up next to the blue fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Duck .... there are few people on the planet crazier than me. Just ask my neighbors.

And, sure ... why not?? Anyone wants to come out to the middle of absolutely nowhere and visit a crazy cat lady .... come on out!! I'll even clean up the guest room for ya!!

Bring your own bathing suit and beer, I've got enough cat allergy meds for everyone.

Only rule ... no shooting the wildlife; in or out of season. Only two rules ... no shooting the wildlife;in or out of season, and no eating all the hostesses' chocolate without replacing it. Only three rules no shooting the wildlife;in or out of season, and no eating all the hostesses' chocolate without replacing it, and put the toilet seat DOWN when you are done. Amongst our rules are .....
Ricky I think I have been by your house Middle of nowhere texas I bought a T-shirt while I was there.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:06 PM   #26
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Yeah and the next thing ya know you have a bunch of little staples running around, and you end up next to the blue fish!

Ricky I think I have been by your house Middle of nowhere texas I bought a T-shirt while I was there.
Yup .... I think they sell those on the road leading into this little valley.

Old 07-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #27
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
hee mrs. vr might not like that very much... maybe we should cancel the whole thing. i wouldn't want to get vr into any trouble !
Old 07-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #28
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Hey .... how do I get rid of an extra pin in the map??? It's got two down for me.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:14 PM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

well if one of them ends up in paris france by accident, you can just transfer it over to me instead.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:16 PM   #30
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
well if one of them ends up in paris france by accident, you can just transfer it over to me instead.
Ha!! Got rid of it somehow .... but, wouldn't that be nice?? If we could just move our pins on a map ... and be there??

I'm still a teensy bit miffed that I can't just drag and drop the thing to where I am. But, I suppose ten miles off isn't too bad.

Tags
duck!