Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-07-2018, 08:47 PM   #61
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I did some last minute tweaking of what I came up with last evening. Canva allows 24 hrs for any tweaking before the image is set. Which isn't bad really. Anyway I came up with the image below as a possible final cover image. Not perfect but I think it looks pretty good.
So you did go with the fountain pen? Good!

Typewriters are old fashioned. Fountain pens are classic.

I used FPs for note taking at work until recently, when it became more important to have my notes immediately available on my computer. So sad I have little opportunity to use my beautiful FPs these days.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:27 AM   #62
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamora View Post
So you did go with the fountain pen? Good!

Typewriters are old fashioned. Fountain pens are classic.

I used FPs for note taking at work until recently, when it became more important to have my notes immediately available on my computer. So sad I have little opportunity to use my beautiful FPs these days.
So take up writing fiction and be happy!

The first draft has to be mostly rewritten anyway, so it may as well be hand-wirtten.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote