Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
A few hours of work for me, probably a bit longer for someone less familiar with the code.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:13 PM   #17
mikew
mikew began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
A few hours of work for me, probably a bit longer for someone less familiar with the code.
What's that cost in a donation? I'm well overdue for one anyway, this program has made me love my ereader.
mikew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2013, 04:10 AM   #18
Aydan
Connoisseur
Aydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with othersAydan plays well with others

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi Kovid,

I know this thread is really old, but what's the status on this project?

Regards
Aydan
Aydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:27 AM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydan View Post
Hi Kovid,

I know this thread is really old, but what's the status on this project?

Regards
Aydan
Moderator Notice
Please do not resurrect threads older than 6 months. So much in Calibre has changed in the mean time that an old thread contains much stale information. Start a new thread in these cases. Thanks
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote