Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-08-2016, 08:48 AM   #1
VishalPandey
VishalPandey began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Exclamation [KINDLE] "Positive Thinking" FREE on 7, 8, 9 July 2016 (4.9 stars, 22 reviews)

Hello readers

This is a quick announcement of Free Promotion of "Positive Thinking" Kindle eBook on Amazon.

"Positive Thinking: What it really takes to free yourself from negativity" Amazon Kindle eBook is completely free for 3 days...

7, 8, 9 July 2016

The sole purpose of this book is to help readers shift to a more optimistic, positive thinking mindset in order to attain happiness and fulfillment in life.

There are 22 positive reviews and its normal price is 6.59$.
I highly suggest grabbing a copy while it is free.

LINK: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CPKYAC6

-Vishal
VishalPandey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I will give it a look.
Looked. Your book is much cheaper than the original.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 07-08-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon free e-books, ebooks, kindle