Notices

Old 12-25-2019, 07:52 PM   #1
trence
Connoisseur
trence doesn't littertrence doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mars
Nook 7.8" Update.zip?

Hi,

Does anyone happen to have access to, or the link to the newest Nook's FW?

Thanks.
trence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 05:02 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by trence View Post
Hi,

Does anyone happen to have access to, or the link to the newest Nook's FW?

Thanks.
I don't think Barnes & Noble supplies these upload files for download and manual installation. It seems like they used to (at least for their older models) — or am I confused?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2019, 06:14 PM   #3
trence
Connoisseur
trence doesn't littertrence doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mars
I'm unsure, I know I've seen links to other model's FWs around before.
trence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:30 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by trence View Post
I'm unsure, I know I've seen links to other model's FWs around before.
Maybe you can contact support and specifically request the file. I'm guessing you don't have access to WiFi?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM   #5
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Your nook should auto-update. Is there a new update? I think the last one sent to my device was about 2 months ago
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert