Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
julio:map
julio:map began at the beginning.

Device: Cool-er
"El Pais" recipe correction

The International section of "El Pais" is not working well. (it shows no contents in the news, but the hyperlinks do work and direct you - if online - to the correct pieces of news)

I think it is because the articles are in a div with class "cuerpo_noticia' which is not listed in the keep_only_tags.

I have tried to include it, and at least today it has worked.

Just replacing:

keep_only_tags = [ dict(name='div', attrs={'class':['cabecera_noticia_reportaje estirar','cabecera_noticia_opinion estirar','cabecera_noticia estirar','contenido_noticia','caja_despiece']})]

with:
keep_only_tags = [ dict(name='div', attrs={'class':['cabecera_noticia_reportaje estirar','cabecera_noticia_opinion estirar','cabecera_noticia estirar','contenido_noticia','cuerpo_noticia','caja_despiece']})]

Hope this helps anybody.
julio:map is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I will look into this and update the recipe. Thanks.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:08 AM   #3
pezrez
pezrez began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I hoped that update 0.8.23 might sort this problem out, as it listed El Pais as an improved news source, but I still find that the hyperlinks don't really work, which means in practice that I don't read it because I don't want to have to scroll through all the other articles. They work for some of the Spanish domestic content, but as before they don't work for the international stuff. Is there any chance of getting a definitive fix?
Thanks
pezrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
julio:map
julio:map began at the beginning.

Device: Cool-er
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezrez View Post
I hoped that update 0.8.23 might sort this problem out, as it listed El Pais as an improved news source, but I still find that the hyperlinks don't really work, which means in practice that I don't read it because I don't want to have to scroll through all the other articles. They work for some of the Spanish domestic content, but as before they don't work for the international stuff. Is there any chance of getting a definitive fix?
Thanks
It does work for me

Maybe it is a problem with your reader?

Please try (as a test) with Calibre ebook viewer.

Thanks.
julio:map is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:13 AM   #5
pezrez
pezrez began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unhappy

Hi, sorry for the delay here. I have tried it but it doesn't work in Calibre e viewer either. The articles about spain are all fine, but in the table of contents if I click on 'Oriente Proximo' then I get a list of the main categories. If I do manage to find myself at the list of articles for the section 'Oriente Proximo', if I click on one it links me to a list of articles in the 'Espana' section, for example. The content is all fine but the hyperlinks don't work to the extent that it's not useful, as I want to read the world news in Spanish. Please help me if you can! Thanks

Pezrez
pezrez is offline   Reply With Quote