Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-02-2019, 03:41 PM   #1
penguin1
penguin1 began at the beginning.

Device: Android
scanning device with Calibre companion

I installed cc on my Android device, and I would like to add the ebooks that are already saved on my device to it. Is it possible to get CC to scan the device for files?
penguin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:08 AM   #2
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Not sure if you can do that. But you may want to try a couple of things otherwise:
1) Move the books already there to the location CC scans for books, or...
2) Change CC to look where they are now.
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert