Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-31-2019, 07:47 PM   #1
asdfg
asdfg began at the beginning.

Device: moonreader
Unhappy Calibre will not connect to device

I was in the process of importing my books to CC.
It took a long time and I forgot it was doing it, and switched off the device.
I realized my error and switched the device back on and tried transferring the rest of the books from Calibre but I only get the below error.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling CC on the device, even removed all the books that were transferred previously, but its not working.

Can anyone help?

===============================
Error communicating with device

"Cannot write to file: hr=2147753992 facility=4 error_code=8200 description: No description available.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 90, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 543, in _sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\mtp\driver.py", line 320, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\mtp\driver.py", line 310, in write_metadata_cache
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\mtp\driver.py", line 150, in put_calibre_file
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\mtp\windows\driver.py", line 36, in check_thread
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\mtp\windows\driver.py", line 440, in put_file
WPDError: Cannot write to file: hr=2147753992 facility=4 error_code=8200 description: No description available."
asdfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:28 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Those errors say that you are connecting by cable using calibre's MTP driver, not using calibre's wireless device to connect to CC. Unplug the cable, ensure that calibre's wireless device driver is enabled, then connect to calibre from CC.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
error message, transfer error, transfer interrupted