Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-25-2018, 02:16 AM   #1
hismaimai8888
hismaimai8888 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Bluetooth Page Turning

Hi, I am looking at storing sheet music in calibre in PDF format for cataloging and to attach the correct metadata. There is a product out called Airturn BT-105 (wireless pedal controller) that I would like to purchase and use to turn pages with my foot while I am playing the music on the computer. Does anyone know if there is a plugin required or if there is support for this device? Thanks.
hismaimai8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:17 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You'd need to ask the authors of whichever piece of software you're thinking about using whether or not they support that particular device.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 11:37 AM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hismaimai8888 View Post
Hi, I am looking at storing sheet music in calibre in PDF format for cataloging and to attach the correct metadata. There is a product out called Airturn BT-105 (wireless pedal controller) that I would like to purchase and use to turn pages with my foot while I am playing the music on the computer. Does anyone know if there is a plugin required or if there is support for this device? Thanks.
It should work without any plugin. Most will allow you to configure to whatever keystrokes map to page turns (cursor keys etc.). I have a PageFlip pedal and it works with Adobe Reader, for example. They’ll also work with tablets, provided that the app supports basic keyboard navigation (reading apps, e.g. Kindle, do not always do this on iOS; Android apps generally do support keyboard navigation).

If you find the product on Amazon, you can ask any questions you have and the seller or people who actually have the product can answer more specific questions.

Last edited by tomsem; 11-25-2018 at 01:55 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote