Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-15-2021, 08:18 AM   #1
bob.f
Connoisseur
bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: N/A
Custom colums connecting to the cloud

I have custom columns for Read and Date Read defined in Calibre, which I can synchronise to CC if I connect as a wireless device.

However if I connect to the cloud (where the same Calibre database is stored) I cannot either see the custom columns in the book details, not change their values.

Does the Cloud connection support display and update of custom columns?
bob.f is offline   Reply With Quote