Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
helenepstein
helenepstein began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
old media writer goes electronic...slowly

After 40 years as a journalist and author I'm finally going electronic. I've just put up one of my favorite pieces -- a profile of legendary art historian Meyer Schapiro that originally appeared in two issues of ARTnews.

Also up are the profiles Ice Cream Man -- about Massachusetts ice cream maker and owner of Toscanini's in Cambridge, Gus Rancatore -- and Swimming Against Stereotype -- about Olympic water polo player and Holocaust survivor Kurt Epstein.

I'll be putting up some of my books soon.
helenepstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Yay! It's a strange new path to tread, isn't it? Good on you for making the transition
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
BVLarson
Author
BVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Many more will follow! I've been reading on the wall street journal about authors pulling out the old backlist and cashing in.
BVLarson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, biography, ice cream, life writing, profiles