Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #16
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguefan99 View Post
Quick question Nation.A.List, is your order in your order history. I sent one in last night and did the moneybookers thing (transferred the cash from my account today), but went back to check my order history (make a note for him if possible) and the history of the order I placed wasn't there. Just wondering if he has done a site refresh or something.
I agree, when you want something small like this and the cost of the cash transaction is the same amount its not worth doing it.
I think he has done several rebuilds, my original log-in details had gone so had to register again just to check the Moneybookers situation. He has emailed me today stating "i'm solving problem of my account, when it is ok, i will let you know and i'm going to open paypal to receive small amount" so it may improve.
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #17
Gibbo
Evangelist
Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Gibbo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 4 - Kindle Paperwhite - Nexus 10 - LG G3
Been checking jiongtang.com every single day to check if they've added paypal as a payment option and today they have!!!!!. Just ordered the leather case for my Q7 and btw it's double the price it was a few weeks ago .
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Been checking jiongtang.com every single day to check if they've added paypal as a payment option and today they have!!!!!. Just ordered the leather case for my Q7 and btw it's double the price it was a few weeks ago .
One reason the price went up was, because it now includes postage
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 03:59 AM   #19
xnstandy
xnstandy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nation.A.List View Post
The price for shipping to UK is $41.00 !!! I have asked him to quote for alternative that is nearer $10.00. Check out this website for calculating Chinese shipping costs http://www.sendfromchina.com/shipfee/calculate
Thank you for your referrance. I found another site named ChinaDivision also has the shipping fee of $10. check:
Any suggestions about which one I should choose? thank you

Last edited by xnstandy; 05-31-2018 at 06:47 AM.
xnstandy is offline   Reply With Quote