Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-14-2017, 04:07 PM   #1
ckat
ckat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
How to safely uninstall Koreader from a Kobo Aura One?

I need to reset my device, and uninstall Koreader and KSM08. I can't find any information about that. Can somebody help me?
ckat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
KSM has its own instructions how to uninstall, check KSM thread, first post. If you were able to found instructions how to install, you'll sure be able to find how to uninstall.

For koreader, just delete folder where you installed it.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
ckat
ckat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_S View Post
KSM has its own instructions how to uninstall, check KSM thread, first post. If you were able to found instructions how to install, you'll sure be able to find how to uninstall.

For koreader, just delete folder where you installed it.
Yes I've found the KSM uninstall part, I just havent found reliable information about Koreader uninstall.

Which one should I start with? Deleting the Koreader folder or the KSM uninstall?
ckat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 06:00 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Or you can just leave KOReader alone and it should be there when KSM is reinstalled. If you really don't want it any more just delete the koreader folder, KOReader makes no changes to the system or firmware that could need restoring.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:04 PM   #5
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckat View Post
Deleting the Koreader folder or the KSM uninstall?
It doesn't matter. Whatever you prefer.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kobo aura one, koreader, uninstall