Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 08-04-2017, 02:29 PM   #16
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
@El Duderino
I suppose Grub is reasonable enough as an analogy. The difference is that in our case it's all Linux and we're just running a different program on top of it. In the somewhat stretched analogy KSM is closer to the login screen where you can choose your desktop environment (Xfce, KDE, etc.).

Or just refer to Alan_S above for the full story.

PS The only reason I updated Nickel for the first time in 2.5 years is because a recent firmware update caused some issues with KOReader.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 08:25 PM   #17
El Duderino
#hilakleiner
El Duderino began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura (2013)
Thanks guys, I think I get it now.
El Duderino is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
aura, koreader, ocr, pdf, reflow