Notices

Old 10-22-2017, 02:24 AM   #1
thesphinxvn
thesphinxvn began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Smile How bookmark epub file on Kinlde3 with Koreader

Hi Friend,

I just install Koreader on Kindle3 version 3.4
So, it is cool for reading Epub file. But i cant bookmark or highlight from Koreader function
It sadly, could you help me to how bookmark it ?
thesphinxvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:06 AM   #2
thesphinxvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesphinxvn View Post
Hi Friend,

I just install Koreader on Kindle3 version 3.4
So, it is cool for reading Epub file. But i cant bookmark or highlight from Koreader function
It sadly, could you help me to how bookmark it ?
Can anyone help?
Old 10-22-2017, 09:03 AM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Normally you would press the top-right corner.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:31 AM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Unless there is a difference with the Kindle version, to highlight you just long press on the first word and slide across the text you want, before lifting your finger/stylus. Then select Highlight in the pop-up box.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 09:20 AM   #5
thesphinxvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Unless there is a difference with the Kindle version, to highlight you just long press on the first word and slide across the text you want, before lifting your finger/stylus. Then select Highlight in the pop-up box.

Luck;
Ken
Can we use 5driection button for highlight? when i push up/down back/next cant see cursor pointer for move
Old 10-23-2017, 12:01 PM   #6
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Wait, does the Kindle3 have a touchscreen? Are you using one of the "Kindle legacy" KOReader versions? I guess you need answers from someone with your device, as KOReader is mostly used by those with a touchscreen device.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:48 PM   #7
thesphinxvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Wait, does the Kindle3 have a touchscreen? Are you using one of the "Kindle legacy" KOReader versions? I guess you need answers from someone with your device, as KOReader is mostly used by those with a touchscreen device.

Luck;
Ken
That's Keyboard version, cant touch to screen to highlight.

Last edited by thesphinxvn; 10-25-2017 at 07:01 AM.

Tags
bookmark, kindle 3g, koreader