Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-31-2017, 06:57 AM   #1
obelice
obelice began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Energy Sistem Pro HD, Icarus Illumina XL, Inkpad 2
Post KOReader on Kobo Aura One - One Column zoom

I am a newbie in the world of e-reader. I just bought my Kobo Aura One and installed KOReader on it.

I was wondering if it is possible to zoom to fit one column width. I read a lot of scientific pdfs with double column. It would a great option if I can zoom to fit one column with with the landscape setting. I tried one column setting with overflow with KOreader, but the texts were converted and got very messy

Is it feasible? Do I need to install certain patch or add something to KOReader?

Thanks for your tips.
obelice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:56 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
KOReader has a forum here, you should post questions about it there.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:00 AM   #3
obelice
obelice began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Energy Sistem Pro HD, Icarus Illumina XL, Inkpad 2
Thanks! Will repost my question there.
obelice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo aura one, koreader, pdfreader, zooming option