Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #61
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Giant Rabbits, hmmmmmm????
Is the rabbit really big or is the man really small?

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #62
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
Is the rabbit really big or is the man really small?

Dreamer
The rabbit is really, really big. His name is Herman, and he is about one meter tall and weighs about two stone.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #63
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
The rabbit is really, really big. His name is Herman, and he is about one meter tall and weighs about two stone.
Not Harvey?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #64
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Not Harvey?
Nope, Herman. And, Harvey was a puka really ... he just took the shape of a rabbit to be sociable.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:30 PM   #65
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Not Harvey?
Quote:
Nope, Herman. And, Harvey was a puka really ... he just took the shape of a rabbit to be sociable.
What are these people talking about? Harvey? Huh? Wait, <searching Wikipedia> oh, there's a movie by the same name <checking Netflix account> and I can watch it online. Maybe I'll try that tonight before Eureka comes on.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2008, 03:50 PM   #66
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
What are these people talking about? Harvey? Huh? Wait, <searching Wikipedia> oh, there's a movie by the same name <checking Netflix account> and I can watch it online. Maybe I'll try that tonight before Eureka comes on.

Dreamer
OMG!!! You never heard of "Harvey"??????? OMG!!! You are in for a real treat! It's one of Jimmy Stewart's best roles. And, come to think of it ... it was one of Harvey's best roles too.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #67
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
<sings> "At twenty, man, you've had it-- if you know what I mean!"

Well, actually, that would be the wrong part for me. (I'd be better as Harvey, I think.)

Honestly, LazyScot, if you can't tell the difference between red and blue jellybeans and chocolate coated espresso beans, I'm not sure there's anything more I can do to help you. You do realize you're only being held in here because of your own belief that you're here, right?

What? Wasn't I supposed to tell him that?

Look, I'm sorry, I can't hear you. I've got a cockatiel singing VERY LOUDLY in my ear.

Right ear. Yes.

What?

never mind....
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:06 PM   #68
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:

Dreamer
good GOD(S) woman, have you seriously never seen Harvey ???? get thee to a sofa and watch it right this minute !!! and i don't want to see you back here until you're done ! (you'll thank me. really.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #69
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
<sings> "At twenty, man, you've had it-- if you know what I mean!"

Well, actually, that would be the wrong part for me. (I'd be better as Harvey, I think.)
good heavens, neko-chan, just how tall are you ??
Old 07-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #70
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, only 5' 5" (165 cm), but personality-wise, I think I'd be better cast as Harvey. (And also, there's the matter of invisibility.)
Old 07-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #71
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Well, only 5' 5" (165 cm), but personality-wise, I think I'd be better cast as Harvey. (And also, there's the matter of invisibility.)
Are you the good conversationalist type who can hold his/her own at a bar?? Then, by george, you might make a perfect puka!!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #72
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
OK gang, we know from the past that LazyScot skips my posts so here's the plan. We use him as a decoy while I fake high. This should allow Neko and Zelda to slip past the laddy and get to the real door behind the fake door unless Steve Jordan draws their attention toward us by wanting to go to the green dome #2. We know escape across the lake is impossible with that large tracking bubble so once out the door hightail it over the hills to the other side of the island and use Zelda's jet pack. Neko can use mine if she can shorten the straps since I'm a foot taller. There should be enough power in both of them to get you back to main forum safely.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:24 PM   #73
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Um, I think I can fly already, since I'm pretty sure this is all a dream, and I can fly in dreams. But why are you assuming I want to leave? I'm happy enough to help boost anyone else over the wall, but I'm fine where I am.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #74
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Um, I think I can fly already, since I'm pretty sure this is all a dream, and I can fly in dreams. But why are you assuming I want to leave? I'm happy enough to help boost anyone else over the wall, but I'm fine where I am.
yes, me too, actually. but we'll help you escape, if you're really dead set on it. (we'd rather you stayed here with the rest of us though...)
Old 07-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #75
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Some Escape Committee SubCommittee on Use and Design of Jetpacks and Friday Afternoon Potluck (Well Okay Mostly Drinking) Chair person/species you are!

How are we supposed to escapr back to the mundanities and mind-dullingly normal tasks of daily life if...

Oh. Right. Never mind, then.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ongoing saga, saga, unutterable silliness