Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
bigmary
bigmary began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
How do I stop Calibre from getting newspapers?

When I first signed up, I wanted copies of newspapers. Now I find them far too frequent and I don't have time to read them all! (Eyes bigger than stomach, so to speak....)

I cannot find how to cancel this part of Calibre. Help!

Don't get me wrong; I love Calibre and want to keep all the books I have and put on my Kindle. I just want to stop the newspapers. Thanks so much.
bigmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmary View Post
When I first signed up, I wanted copies of newspapers. Now I find them far too frequent and I don't have time to read them all! (Eyes bigger than stomach, so to speak....)

I cannot find how to cancel this part of Calibre. Help!

Don't get me wrong; I love Calibre and want to keep all the books I have and put on my Kindle. I just want to stop the newspapers. Thanks so much.
Click Schedule , then select the paper (scheduled ones are at the top), remove the tick mark
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
bigmary
bigmary began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I'd like to click on "schedule," but I cannot find it! I've looked everywhere on the page. Please tell me where this tab might be located.
Thank you!
bigmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #4
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Look for an icon or menu item called "Fetch News"
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote