Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #31
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Necromancer - Book of The Day

I'm excited that The Necromancer is at Ereader News Today - as Book of The Day.

http://ereadernewstoday.com/book-of-...mancer/675962/

Any clicks and 'likes' from Mobilereaders would sure be appreciated.

Thanks to all. Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #32
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Review by author Melissa Smith

By Melissa Smith (IOWA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)

Great book to read! Michelle is a strong character that you can relate to. Omar is dark and mysterious. Want to know just how strong Michelle is? Or how dark and just how mysterious Omar is? Pick up this book and find out for yourself!

#78 in horror, occult
#93 in romantic suspense
Old 07-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #33
PamelaMary
Guru

Newest review

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this book down!

This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)

"I really enjoyed this book. It was very well written and realistic. Lots of action and suspense with some romance as well. Its a book I didn't want to put down. I enjoyed the writing style of this author so much that I have purchased her other two novels and can't wait to read them. I hope that there is a sequel in the works for The Necromancer because I'll be the first in line when it goes on sale."

Old 07-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #34
PamelaMary
Guru

Free Coupon - The Necromancer - Smashwords

Since this is my favorite forum, I have a coupon code for a free copy of The Necromancer from Smashwords.

Use kj89p at checkout to upload it free. And if you have the time after reading it, a review would be much appreciated.

Here's the link to the novel: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/73339
Old 07-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #35
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Thank you Pamela!

Looks like it is right up my paranormal alley
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:06 AM   #36
PamelaMary
Guru

Hi Mish - hope you enjoy it. Love that kitty avatar with the red eyes!
Old 07-15-2011, 08:27 PM   #37
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My demon kitty! lol! I keep meaning to add fangs to it and make it a vampire kitty
Old 07-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #38
PamelaMary
Guru

Hi Mish,

Since you're reading The Necromancer, there's an animal familiar in the book. A small cat with very interesting abilities, named Lucifer. I think you'll enjoy that part of the story.

Fangs on your little kitty avatar might just be too much. It looks sweet and sinister just the way it is.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #39
mish
Addict

Oh, well that is just not fair! Now I'm all curious about those "interesting abilities". I love animal characters in books. Bet ya couldn't guess, huh?
Old 07-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #40
PamelaMary
Guru

Great New Review

Thanks to all the readers who take the time to give reviews!

This one is from the Amazon Kindle site.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Necromancer had me enthralled!!!!, July 21, 2011
By WitchyPride - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

When I first picked this book for my Kindle, I was thinking oh its a cheap book to read, something to bide my time. Boy was I suprised, the read itself makes the book worth much more. The character's you can just imagine them just as if they are standing next to you. The story line kept me coming back for more.

Im usually one of those people that if I read the 1st chapter and dont like it, I will never read the book. This book had me from the first few paragraphs.

You admire the strength of Pam's main character Michelle, fall in love with "Rod" a.k.a. Nokamura, and love to hate Omar and Sampson. Not least of all fall in love with a lil kitty named Lucifer.

I recommend this book to all that love a good mystery, paranormal, enticing and enthralling book.

Keep them coming Pam. I want to read everything you write. Next book I'm picking up will definately be "Midnight Reflections"
Old 08-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #41
PamelaMary
Guru

Nice 5 star from the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 23 Mar 2011

I really enjoyed this book. It's a good mix of paranormal, romance and action/thriller. All the characters are likeable but my favourite was Michelle - her character developed throughout the book. It's a well-told story - I was totally engrossed, I wanted to know what would happen next.

I would recommend this book very highly! It was a captivating read that had me hooked right up to the last page.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #42
PamelaMary
Guru

Here's the Smashwords page for The Necromancer

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/73339

You can download for any ereader!
Old 08-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #43
PamelaMary
Guru

5 star review at B&N

This review is by Melissa Smith, author of The Guardian series.

Pick up this book!
Great book to read! Michelle is a strong character that you can relate to. Omar is dark and mysterious. Want to know just how strong Michelle is? Or how dark and just how mysterious Omar is? Pick up this book and find out for yourself!
Old 08-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #44
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - 5 Stars from UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to recommend this good story!, 21 Aug 2011
By carocaro - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)

I understand The Necromancer to mean: a black magician who communes & converses with the dead to try & predict or influence the future!In this story this is Omar who is the evil destructive wizard; versus Michelle the opposite, perhaps a healer & preserver of life; who has come to the Hawaiian island of Oahu to escape a violent sex attack & who's trying to move on from her physical & psychological scars. Omar sees his future through Michelle and aims to seduce her; whereas Michelle is plucking up courage to take part in a sexual relationship after her traumatic experiences but will past events be explained... There's witchcraft, rape, murder, drugs, rites, rituals & unexplained power from Omar & his followers. There's gradual realisation & awareness with Michelle, her new friends & colleagues, that the mysterious fast paced events that involve Omar & his followers show they are powerful, dangerous enemies that need defeating
Old 09-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #45
PamelaMary
Guru

In top 100 - Horror > Occult

I set out to write a paranormal, but The Necromancer keeps popping up in the horror section. I'm not complaining. I think it's due to tagging.

Here's the Smashwords page for The Necromancer: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/73339

Thanks for checking it out!