Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #121
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Can't believe I never got around to posting my UK tags:

Verdant Skies

Chasing the Light

The Kestral Voyages: My Life, After Berserker

The Kestral Voyages: The Lens

The Kestral Voyages: The House of Jacquarelle
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #122
Rhynedahll
Connoisseur
Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music&Mayhem View Post
Hey, just stumbled upon this thread. What a great idea! I would be oh so appreciative if anyone would tag my suspense thriller, ABSOLUTION. My U.S. sales are okay, but non-existent in the UK, so I really need help.

In return, I'll work my way through the thread and tag everyone I can.

Thanks!
Susan
Got them tagged, Susan. Edit: Working on the UK one. Tags won't stick there. Okay, finally got them to stick by copying some over from the US.

Mine are:

NYTSCVS UK

Not Your Typical Scantily Clad Virgin Sacrifice

Orphan

Orphan UK

Last edited by Rhynedahll; 12-20-2010 at 06:46 AM.
Rhynedahll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2010, 06:49 AM   #123
Rhynedahll
Connoisseur
Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Can't believe I never got around to posting my UK tags:
Steven, got all of yours in the UK except the last. No tags on it to agree with.

Mine are:

NYTSCVS UK

Not Your Typical Scantily Clad Virgin Sacrifice

Orphan

Orphan UK
Old 12-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #124
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynedahll View Post
Steven, got all of yours in the UK except the last. No tags on it to agree with.
Still trying to get the hang of Amazon global: When I looked at the page, it had tag names, but there were no boxes to click (because I'm not a UK customer). If you are UK, and they didn't appear for you at all, then I really don't know how that's supposed to work!
Old 12-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #125
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur
Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynedahll View Post
Got them tagged, Susan. Edit: Working on the UK one. Tags won't stick there. Okay, finally got them to stick by copying some over from the US.
Thank you! I just went and tagged all of yours!
Music&Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #126
Music&Mayhem
Connoisseur
Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Music&Mayhem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Still trying to get the hang of Amazon global: When I looked at the page, it had tag names, but there were no boxes to click (because I'm not a UK customer). If you are UK, and they didn't appear for you at all, then I really don't know how that's supposed to work!
I had the same problem at first. The problem is this: you have to sign into the UK site, just like you have to sign into the US site. I just used my same ID and password, then the boxes appear so you can check them.

Hope you'll tag mine!

http://www.amazon.com/ABSOLUTION-ebo...9685077&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Absolution-S...2806658&sr=1-1
Music&Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #127
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Do you people realize there are more readers out there then Kindles? Where are the other format copies?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #128
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do you people realize there are more readers out there then Kindles? Where are the other format copies?
Hey, who let you in? Do we crash your parties? Go on, bugger off, leave us to our fun!
Old 12-22-2010, 02:52 AM   #129
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

all caught up now.

Happy holidays everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/2c9ve9w Amazon Uk
http://tinyurl.com/332dv5k Amazon USA

Appreciate the tags back.

Melx
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:56 AM   #130
Rhynedahll
Connoisseur

Hi everyone!

Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is warm, snug, and well-fed!

I have a brand new bouncing baby kindle book that could use some tag love!

Magician US

Magician UK

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-23-2010, 10:43 AM   #131
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Hey, who let you in? Do we crash your parties? Go on, bugger off, leave us to our fun!
Ahem: Acknowledging that I may have been a bit brusque in my remarks... let me say that JS is right: There are other formats we should be releasing our books in, ePub at the very least, so the majority of people can get our books. If you aren't selling those other formats on your own sites, consider sites like Barnes & Noble, or Smashwords for conversions to ePub.

That said... let's get back to the point of this thread, which is sharing tagging in the Amazon stores! Yee-haw!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #132
Manley Peterson
Author of Bloated Goat
Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!

Thanks for the help fellow authors, and I'll be tagging you back.

Bloated Goat on Amazon US

Bloated Goat on Amazon UK
Manley Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #133
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
All caught up! Tag love appreciated for the following:

US link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0048ELPBC/?tag=discounter-20
UK link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0048ELPB...=discounter-21

(ideally tags which only have a few people tagging them. You might need to click on "See all 21 tags" to reveal these).

and also:

http://www.amazon.com/Coconut-Wirele...=discounter-20
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coconut-Wire...=discounter-21

Thanks very much and happy holidays!

Last edited by greencat; 12-23-2010 at 06:58 PM.
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:20 PM   #134
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
All caught up!

Happy Holidays!!!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:01 AM   #135
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm all caught up now, have a great Holiday folks!
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.