Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
gilsue
gilsue began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
changing the Home "look"

I had a kobo wifi (second generation), that bricked (rest in pieces)

So I got a new glo, But i miss the home look ( simple) I had on the previous kobo, when I power it on.

Is there any way to change the look, or pick which book appears on the home beside the one I am currently reading, or just have the one that I am currently reading

gilsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:04 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilsue View Post
I had a kobo wifi (second generation), that bricked (rest in pieces)

So I got a new glo, But i miss the home look ( simple) I had on the previous kobo, when I power it on.

Is there any way to change the look, or pick which book appears on the home beside the one I am currently reading, or just have the one that I am currently reading

I am afraid I am a Kobo noob, so not sure what the home screen on your touch looked like, but there are some tweaks you can make on how things look using the "kobo tweaks" plugin (see dedicated thread in the developer's forum) - have you tried it already?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Aside from the hack Paola mentioned, no there is no way to change that screen.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote