Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-27-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
Rh3a
Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Lightbulb The 12 Days of Kindle (UK)

This year's 12 Days of Kindle promotion is up!
Currently over 400 discounted titles;
at least 50 books added to the selection every day.
Sale ends 11:59 pm, January 7, 2013.

Disclaimer: I'm in no way associated with Amazon or the promotion.

Last edited by Rh3a; 12-27-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Rh3a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
This sale is TOO good - I've been buying about 4-6 books a day from it. Today's highlight for me is the "Hitchhiker's Guide" omnibus of 5 books for £2.29, which I've posted about separately.

EDIT: 8 books today. 6 from "12 Days of Kindle", and two of the three "Kindle Daily Deal" books. Oh well.

Last edited by HarryT; 12-27-2012 at 08:33 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I haven't seen much I really want, so far. Just one book from the sale, for me (and one from today's daily deal.)
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
I just saw Neal Stephenson's Reamde in the sale for 99p.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I haven't seen much I really want, so far. Just one book from the sale, for me (and one from today's daily deal.)
Which one from the Daily Deal, as a matter of interest? I bought the Chinese detective one, and the Roman historical one.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Great North Road by Peter F. Hamilton - £2.40/$3.88
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #7
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Which one from the Daily Deal, as a matter of interest? I bought the Chinese detective one, and the Roman historical one.
The Peter May detective one. Li Yan could be very useful for my alphabetic detective challenge.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

A fiendishly cunning plan .
Old 12-28-2012, 02:56 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

More good stuff today: an omnibus edition of the 1st four books of the "Hamish Macbeth" series for 99p, plus half a dozen others which interested me.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
More good stuff today: an omnibus edition of the 1st four books of the "Hamish Macbeth" series for 99p, plus half a dozen others which interested me.
Good deal. The omnibus doesn't appear to be available at any price in the US.

In the US, Amazon has a Stephen King, Koontz and a Heyer for $1.99
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Very little today which interested me. Just bought a couple of detective novels at 99p by authors who are new to me. Lots of photography books on sale today, if that's something that interests anyone.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #12
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
The first three books in the Jessica Daniel series by Kerry Wilkinson are available together for 99p.

Quote:
Detective Sergeant Jessica Daniel works for the Greater Manchester Police force. Apart from fighting the daily battle against the northern weather, she also has to deal with exasperating colleagues, a hopeless best friend and managing her ever-growing floordrobe. And that’s before she even gets started on some of Manchester’s more challenging crimes . . .

Locked In: When a body is found in a locked house Jessica has little in the way of leads. With a journalist that seems to know more about the case than she does, Jessica is already feeling the pressure to not only discover the killer but also work out how they got in and out of the house. Then a second body shows up in identical circumstances to the first . . .

Vigilante: The national media can’t believe their luck with an apparent vigilante on the streets, while Jessica’s new boss seems grateful someone else is doing their job for them as the victims are all hardened criminals themselves. The case becomes more complex when forensics matches blood from the apparent killer to a man already behind bars.

The Woman in Black: A severed hand is found in the centre of Manchester. With a lengthy missing persons list and frantic families wondering if the body part could belong to their absent loved ones, Jessica has plenty to deal with – and that’s before more sinister evidence starts to emerge. The only clue is CCTV footage of a woman in a long black robe placing the hand carefully on the ground but who is the mysterious woman in black?
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

That was actually one of yesterday's - I bought it then. Looking at my orders I see that I only bought one today, "Death at Wentwater Court" by Carola Dunn, the first in a detective series set in the 1920s which sounds quite entertaining.

EDIT: Reading through today's offers more carefully, I've just bought another: Ninety Degrees North: The Quest for the North Pole - the story of the early history of arctic exploration, which sounds very interesting.

Last edited by HarryT; 12-29-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
The first three books in the Jessica Daniel series by Kerry Wilkinson are available together for 99p.
Cheers, not had much time to look at the offerings from the past couple of days, that one looks pretty good though so I've grabbed it.

Just checked I've now bought 8 books for the ridiculously low price of £5 (includes two at 20p each)!

Last edited by soulfuldog; 12-29-2012 at 04:57 PM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:38 AM   #15
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
The first three Kinsey Millhone alphabet books from Sue Grafton are available as a collection for £1.69.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deal, kindle