Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
Timber
Enthusiast
Timber began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Macbook Pro, Kindle
Any way to tag certain books not to be shared on my content server?

Hi Kovid,

I love the Content Server tool in the newer versions of Calibre. It's great for having one collection and having anyone in the family read them off the network.

I do have one question I'm hoping you can help with. Is there any way to flag certain books not to share using the Content Server?

I have a couple of grade school kids, and I have their kid appropriate books on Calibre as well. Problem, some of the books in my wife's collection aren't really appropriate for that age group.

Is there any way at all to mark certain books not to share using the content server?

Thanks for the help
Timber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not yet, it is on my TODO list however.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert