Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
flieger28
flieger28 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
PW pdf in readable format

I have a pdf, in special this one
http://www.nasa.gov/connect/ebooks/s...ct_detail.html
and i would like to know which is the best way to make it "readable" for my PW.
I know the way to tranfer it, but the outcome isn't really readable
flieger28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
That is a 54 mb pdf that does not have a lot of text, but is very image heavy. I doubt you will find this enjoyable to read it on a 6" eink screen. I just loaded it onto the KT, and it displays ok - as good as the pdf support on Kindle does. But the pdf is meant to be viewed a lot bigger.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert