Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Delphi Classics: a Notice and a Coupon

For those who buy direct from Delphi Classics:

Quote:
Dear customer,

We are writing to inform you that as of 1st September, we are increasing the prices of eBooks in our online shop, due to Amazon’s recent changes in their terms and conditions. The prices of our titles on the Amazon store will remain the same.

E.g. The current price of ‘Complete Works of Mark Twain’ is $1.99 in our shop, which will increase to $2.99 on the 1st of September.

However, we are still able to offer customers promotional codes and discounts for savings when buying directly from us. Also, new releases will be available at a cheaper price for one week before going ‘live’ on Amazon’s store. After that week, the price will change to Amazon’s higher set price.

As a valued and loyal customer, we would like to offer you this 30% off voucher code for the month of September for unlimited use.

Your voucher code: SEVENTHMONTH
Valid 01/09/2011 to 30/09/2011

Thank you for reading our email,
Delphi Classics
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
They have also announced the author line up for their Series 2 of Complete Works - it looks fantastic!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I received the notice too and ordered a few more books from them to beat the modest price increase. I even purchased a couple of titles I had previously bought from Amazon simply to make it easier to update those titles, as they seem to release frequent updates. I'm also looking forward to additional titles in their second series, and plan to buy every title that is available in the US.

I found it interesting that their coupon code for September is SEVENTHMONTH, as September is not the seventh month on any calendar I've seen! But I guess it means something to them (perhaps their seventh month in business?)

Hope Delphi Classics is successful, as I'm quite impressed with their catalog so far.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:58 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
September was the seventh month in the Roman calendar. That's why it's called "September". The prefix "sept" means "seven". Just as October is the 8th month, November the 9th, and December the 10th.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote