Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
mmm2m8r
Member Retired
mmm2m8r began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
alt z does not work

on the Kindle, downloaded some pics per instructions. created a pictures folder. went to home page. pressed alt z. nothing happens. pressed alt shift z and nothing happens. pressed harder and nothing happens. the letter z or Z appears in the search bar at bottom but using that does not produce anything but a small list of books. what is happening?
mmm2m8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
You weren't very clear about where you placed your photos. Here's an example of how you would create the folder structure:

Code:
Kindle
-Pictures
--My First Picture Book
---Picture1.jpg
---Picture2.jpg
---Picture3.jpg
Only once you do that, shall you press Alt+Z (NO SHIFT). This should flash the screen, and a "book" called "My First Picture Book" (or what you named that folder) will appear in the list.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert