Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 07-23-2007, 08:55 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Chambers, Robert W.: The Slayer Of Souls .v1. 23 July 07

This book is second only to Chambers' "The King In Yellow," [available as an upload from MobileRead - see Index.]

Chambers was an extremely popular writer who fell out of favor as the realism of the 1900s took firm hold upon the world, ushering in the first World War. Chambers made an artistic decision to abandon horror (early in his career), and began to write historical romances, depicting settings more prosaic than the tortured landscape of the soul.

Lovecraft greatly admired this book and especially "The King in Yellow."

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Chambers, Robert W. - The Slayer of Souls.lrf (336.3 KB, 1048 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
uhm,since when is "the king in yellow" a part of "The Slayer Of Souls ",I thought this is a novella.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hola:

It's NOT a part of King in Yellow; however, it's second in critical acclaim to the King in Yellow.

I've looked everywhere for the phrase "part of," but my old eyes fail me...even now...in the twilight of my life...

BUT WAIT!

Is that a knocking at my door? Are the hideous tentacled creatures even now planning my destruction? I must continue to type until the last moment, until it comes to get me, because I am too stupid to run away!! I must continue to type until

(It is at this point that the strange narrative of Wilbur Force ends. One can only conjecture about his survival.)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:24 AM   #4
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
"Lovecraft greatly admired this book and especially "The King in Yellow." "-this phrase may make someone think its a part of it.

anyway,anyone have "the tree of heaven" text,im particulary looking for a non PDF "The carpet of Belshazar",but Miskatonic library leaves that one out.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote