Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 09:31 AM   #1
itfs
itfs began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite

Last edited by itfs; 04-22-2017 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:27 AM   #2
itfs

Last edited by itfs; 04-22-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:06 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please do not simply delete the content of your posts. That's extremely rude, leaving an empty thread without any content whatsoever.

If you wish a thread to be moved because you created one in the wrong Forum (or thread), then simply PM a Moderator.

This thread will stand to show how something is NOT done.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:31 PM   #4
itfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

Please do not simply delete the content of your posts. That's extremely rude, leaving an empty thread without any content whatsoever.

If you wish a thread to be moved because you created one in the wrong Forum (or thread), then simply PM a Moderator.

This thread will stand to show how something is NOT done.
Originally it was the moderators who removed the content from this post because they moved the post to the sticky dictionary post instead.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:42 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itfs View Post
Originally it was the moderators who removed the content from this post because they moved the post to the sticky dictionary post instead.

The two posts show you as the person who last edited those posts.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 04-25-2017, 06:01 PM   #6
itfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

The two posts show you as the person who last edited those posts.

Don
(Moderator)
Yes and here's the explanation if you need it:

I wrote a reply to my post about a week after I created the post. My post was originally posted on April 9th (you can verify this on google) and it was edited by moderators later. The content of my post was replaced by my comment. I didn't know my post was added to the sticky dictionary post, and I thought there was a bug on my post as the content was no longer there so I pasted the original content back into the post. When I discovered why the content was removed by the moderators, I removed the content again in a agreement with what they did.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:33 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you.

I'll now close this thread.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread

Tags
accented characters, dictionary, kindle, numbers