Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
unvisigoth
unvisigoth began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
K3 and settings

Hi to all,

I've just purchased a new kindle 3 but strange things happen. For example settings page should be three but my kindle has only one page available (it says 1 page of 1) and so some settings, i.e. device time, are not available. Another thing is that it's impossible to create collection because the voice "create a new collection" is always gray.

Have you some tips ??

Thanks a lot
unvisigoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
You need to register it to an account.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, absolutely. The other options will appear once your Kindle is registered.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
unvisigoth
unvisigoth began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Thanks. I don't have here a wifi connection (that damned doesn't accept connections by a ad hoc connection with pc) and so I can't register it. I'll try as soon as possible. Thanks a lot again
unvisigoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
mrzerga
Connoisseur
mrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the rough

Device: kindle 3 wifi - love it
oh yes, You need to register it to an account.
mrzerga is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert