Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
keng2000
Researcher and Consultant
keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: MACBOOKPRO17" HP2400TX SONYUX27
Bugs on v5/PP

There is the discussion on Chinese Web site bbs.mobread.com about
Bug on excessive Battery life on V5/PP

I noticed my V5/PP has short battery life than advertise even I do not use it for 3-4 days.

anyone?
keng2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Too bad I can't read Chinese...

There are two threads on this forum, about the battery issue, that you might find of interest. First:

Pocket Pro battery problem solved???

And more recently:

PP - minor Issues

It seems (to me, at least) that a large part of the problem with battery life on the V5/Pocket Pro is the SD card that you have in it all the time (or don't have...)
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
No SD card here. So that can't be the problem. But I'll be watching if there will be a new firmware and if that solves the problem.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote