Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
stickybloke
stickybloke began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sony eBookstore Gift Card

Hi Folks - newly registered on here as I've been furiously searching Google for info on how I can purchase eBooks from the US Sony eBookstore when I came across this forum. The US shop seem to have a lot more available than the Waterstones one here in the UK.

I'm rather hoping that someone over there in the States would be able to purchase a Sony eBookstore Giftcard on my behalf. I'm happy to pay through PayPal etc etc.

I've flicked through the forums and see that there are other cunning ways of getting books using different software/DRM stripping however time is against me as I'm off to sunny (rainy) Afghanistan in a couple of days: I need to fill up my Reader to save me from going mad out in the desert again!

Many thanks to anyone who can help
stickybloke is offline   Reply With Quote