Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 10:19 PM   #16
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
[QUOTE=annajennifer;283466]despite the hype surrounding the launch of the Kindle, this is a technology which in my humble opinion is not quite ready for the prime time. It's expensive, very expensive, for what it does; and what it does, it doesn't do particularly well. I still believe there is a role there for dedicated e-book readers, but I'd like to see better quality, more responsive, and above all cheaper e-ink displays than exist at present.

------------------------------
anna jennifer
Promoter

This post is signature spam. I say this because the site linked to has shown up in a bunch of other signature spam posts.

Last edited by Patricia; 11-11-2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: inactivated the signature spam
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
This post is signature spam. I say this because the site linked to has shown up in a bunch of other signature spam posts.

Ah.........a troll?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #18
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by alia View Post
Oooh I just looked on their site and they're offering New York Times Bestsellers for $9.79. They're the best! http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php?F=NY_Times_979
Fictionwise is having a similar sale. They are like siblings trying to out do each other.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I just looked at the list of NY Times Bestsellers at Fictionwise. I either have the few I want or don't want most of them.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:39 AM   #20
vsalvaggio
Zealot
vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
I probably should pay more attention to the emails Fictionwise sends me since half the time I don't know about the special sales until I read about them here.

I got the two books I had been eyeing but refused to pay $20+ buck for:

From Dead to Worse [Southern Vampire Series Book 8] by Charlaine Harris
The Host [Secure Mobipocket] by Stephenie Meyer

$8.46 per book (for club members) is much more reasonable!

-Vito
vsalvaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert