Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 06:45 AM   #1
HughA
HughA began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Angry Sony Reader Store in UK closing 16th June

Just had an email from Sony advising me that the UK Reader Store is closing on 16th June. As in the USA accounts are being transferred to Kobo. Looks like the end for Sony's e-reader business.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:19 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm not very surprised. The transfer of my Sony US account to my Kobo account went smoothly. I hope the same happens with my Sony UK account.

I see the other European and the Australian stores are closing too.

Since the subject is being discussed more generally over here, thread closed.

Last edited by pdurrant; 05-08-2014 at 07:22 AM.
Advert
Closed Thread