Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
m3latif
m3latif began at the beginning.

Device: None
Smile Irex Iliad V2 for sale with leather cover

Hi,

I have the 2nd edition of the Irex Iliad and want to sell it.

It comes with a leather cover that I bought for about $50. Comes with cables and stylus. Had the latest firmware and was able to install extra PDF reader on it for reading two column papers.

Did not use it much so battery and overall condition is good.

Please send me your offers.

Thanks.
m3latif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
Given the very large audience of this forum, it'd be advisable to include information regarding what countries you're willing to ship to. Also, as this is your first post, you might want to post photos of the Iliad with proof of you having it.

I'm not assuming you're a scammer--this would be kind of an obscure choice for a scam--but trust is always a good thing to foster.
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #3
m3latif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesler View Post
Given the very large audience of this forum, it'd be advisable to include information regarding what countries you're willing to ship to. Also, as this is your first post, you might want to post photos of the Iliad with proof of you having it.

I'm not assuming you're a scammer--this would be kind of an obscure choice for a scam--but trust is always a good thing to foster.
Thanks for the advice!

I am willing to ship to any country if the buyer is paying for it! Otherwise free shipping in New Zealand!

Regarding the photos, I will put some up once I see some interest.

Thanks
Old 06-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #5
m3latif

Still available
Advert