Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
IREX 800sg - updated price

UPDATE: I guess no one is interested at the previous price - so, I'm dropping it to $200 - all else is the same. Or make reasonable offer. I'll keep it on here for another week or so before sending it off to ebay.

For Sale at $200 plus shipping. First class shipping within the US is $10.95 including insurance, signed receipt and tracking. I will only ship in the US and Canada – if Canada, the shipping is $27.95. Current retail price is $399.

I'm including 2 M-Edge Covers - Latitude Jacket (with zipper) and a leather Executive Jacket - each retails for $24.99. Will sell the covers separately for 12.99 each.

Look at the flea market if you are interested for more details.

Last edited by peaceridge; 05-27-2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: updated price
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Franky
Nameless Being

I gotta say it's a bargain. It's a fantastic reader. We've got a spare one, otherwise I would have taken it off your hands.
Advert