Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #1
LiveinTN
LiveinTN began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Best books for business

Does anyone know of any business books that are unique and have actual real-life ways to become a self-made millionaire? i read a book recently and implemented the guide and within six weeks got promoted at my job. It wasn't all the book, some of it was me . Now I am hooked on these kinds of books. Any ideas?
Old 06-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #2
IrishBob
IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IrishBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Fire Tablet
What was the book you read ?
Closed Thread

Tags
bestsellers, business, ebook, money, success