Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-18-2008, 05:37 PM   #121
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Stand over there by the portal. Hold on to the bag tightly. She may struggle at first...
I'm trying to hang on, Pshwynk, but these bags are pretty feisty. And am I getting an earful! Genocide, George, gerontology, Georgia, Genesis. So what do I do if I see Zelda in the portal? Jump in and try to save myself?

Last edited by vivaldirules; 10-18-2008 at 05:39 PM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #122
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Okay, when Zelda pokes out of the portal, shove the bag at the hole. In the ensuing confusion, I'll nab Zee. You may have to run around in circles yapping for a bit.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #123
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I'm trying to hang on, Pshwynk, but these bags are pretty feisty. And am I getting an earful! Genocide, George, gerontology, Georgia, Genesis. So what do I do if I see Zelda in the portal? Jump in and try to save myself?
I thought I smelled wet dog. (Using Zelda's old avatar in a bath are you....)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VR'sTempAvatar.gif
Views:	207
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	17160  
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #124
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
So while Patricia, Zelda, and company are having their meet-up in Paris, I will be going along with my wife to her high school reunion.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:36 AM   #125
QueenZ
QueenZ began at the beginning.

Device: The Blue One, Next To The Fish
To the throngs of my loving hoardes, I wish you all well as I return to my throne. I have had a bit of an incident coming through the portal upon my return. There were a couple of old bags in the way and we rather had a problem as our minds melded. No matter. I am the reincarnation of me - soap bubbles and all. [dear mod: you can go ahead now and turn my username to green, thank you; actually, fuscia would be very nice]

Please, come sit with me and let us frolic in the zaniness of MR.

Peace, love, and Zany Carters for all!
QueenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #126
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Something about that last post didn't sound quite Zelda-ish....
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #127
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I agree, neko. I smell a filthy imposter. Probably a lemur in disguise attempting to assume the throne and wield limitless power. Or maybe just get a doughnut.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:19 PM   #128
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenZ View Post
To the throngs of my loving hoardes, I wish you all well as I return to my throne. I have had a bit of an incident coming through the portal upon my return. There were a couple of old bags in the way and we rather had a problem as our minds melded. No matter. I am the reincarnation of me - soap bubbles and all. [dear mod: you can go ahead now and turn my username to green, thank you; actually, fuscia would be very nice]

Please, come sit with me and let us frolic in the zaniness of MR.

Peace, love, and Zany Carters for all!
VivaldiRules: please tell your human that he is a very naughty person indeed. We don't approve of impersonation and bogus accounts. Please don't do it again.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #129
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
good news : i have escaped unscathed (although a bit loopy) from The Airport.

bad news : i finally found the bleeding "m" qnd "a" keys on the bleeding qwerty keyboard, but now i am hqving some serious trouble with my azerty keyboard.

thanks for all the love : it's good to be back.

and now : i must go to bed.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:02 AM   #130
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yay! The real Queen is back!

Old 10-20-2008, 11:34 AM   #131
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Oh, crap! I mean, YAY! WELCOME BACK, QUEEN ZELDA!! (marc, help me pick up these beer cans; and get your feet off the couch, will ya?) How was your trip? (neko, could you straighten up those magazines over there? and who stole the lamp shade?! is pshwynk's wearing it again??) Things have been pretty boring around here with out you. (patricia, wood, could you please help me in the kitchen? i don't think the dishes have been washed in a few days. okay, weeks. 187 pizza boxes? yeah, what about 'em?)

We have missed you terribly and are most grateful for your happy return!
Old 10-20-2008, 11:59 AM   #132
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Anyone seen the cats?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:02 PM   #133
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
(neko, could you straighten up those magazines over there?
What, these files in the folder on my desktop?

Hey, those magazines aren't mine! I'm not into that stuff!

Oh. Wired, MAKE and Game Developer. Um, yeah, I guess I did leave those under that chair.

Hey, I'm using that copy of Bead and Button! Do you mind??? I'm in the middle of a wirework project here!

Oh, Hi Z-chan. Look at these pretty beads I found! And these great mini glass aubergines! I was thinking they'd make good earrings... should I make my own ear wires with green-coated silver, do you think?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #134
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Hey, I'm using that copy of Bead and Button! Do you mind??? I'm in the middle of a wirework project here!

Oh, Hi Z-chan. Look at these pretty beads I found! And these great mini glass aubergines! I was thinking they'd make good earrings... should I make my own ear wires with green-coated silver, do you think?
Oh, yes! And while I hate aubergines, er, eggplants, as a food, could I have a copy of the earrings? They sound really pretty!!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:27 PM   #135
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
aubergines are one of my favorite vegetables and i also love that colour. those sound like lovely earrings (photos please ?) but maybe not use coloured earwires, unless you're sure they won't irritate your ears... but you could make little leaves and spirals maybe...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness, zelda