Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-21-2020, 01:19 PM   #1
marta123
marta123 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo arc 7hd
Kobo Arc 7 HD

hello to everyone. I too, like many, am having problems with a kobo arc 7 hd. Can you help me? surely the problem is related to the firmware of February. On some other Thread I read about using cydia impactor but I don't solve anything. can you help me
marta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:30 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by marta123 View Post
hello to everyone. I too, like many, am having problems with a kobo arc 7 hd. Can you help me? surely the problem is related to the firmware of February. On some other Thread I read about using cydia impactor but I don't solve anything. can you help me
You might want to check the Be sure to update your Kobo Arc by 2019-02-28 or else thread in the Kobo Tablets subforum. Basically, this is an old device which is no longer supported and if you did not install the update on or before Feb. 28, 2019, you are pretty much out of luck.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2022, 11:06 PM   #3
Bondaygege
Bondaygege began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hi Folks. I got my first Kobo Arc last week and lots of fun, but realized it's way to slow. The Youtube won't even work or update. It's incompatible and slow as beans. So is the new Kobo Arc 7 much better and faster? It too is old I realize. But I still love Kobos. For instance will its Youtube app work?

thanks
Bondaygege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 01:29 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondaygege View Post
Hi Folks. I got my first Kobo Arc last week and lots of fun, but realized it's way to slow. The Youtube won't even work or update. It's incompatible and slow as beans. So is the new Kobo Arc 7 much better and faster? It too is old I realize. But I still love Kobos. For instance will its Youtube app work?
Kobo stopped selling Android based tablets several year ago. A "new Kobo Arc 7" would be at least five years old. I don't think they were ever a very powerful tablet, but, compared to what is available now, I think they would be a terrible choice.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote