Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Friday's Question of the Day 12 Dec 08

Well, I'm on vacation next week. Didja miss me?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Depends. Didja bring me something?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2008, 10:33 AM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Not really, but that's probably because my prescription refills are all screwed up and I've been off the mood meds for a week or so. Whenever the heck you returned from vacation next week, just know I'm here thinking of you while enjoying my own private world of rage and vengence.

Be Afraid.

The Inner Beyotch Has Been Set Free (and she's running with the hounds of hell today, laughing at every meek human she encounters as she rips loose their throats, thrilling to the sensation of clawing through sinue and bone, glorying in the chaos and destruction as she strides across the world reeking havoc...)

You don't really want to comment on my grammar and spelling today. It's correct if I say it's correct.

Otherwise, have a nice vacation!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Not really, but that's probably because my prescription refills are all screwed up and I've been off the mood meds for a week or so. Whenever the heck you returned from vacation next week, just know I'm here thinking of you while enjoying my own private world of rage and vengence.

Be Afraid.

The Inner Beyotch Has Been Set Free (and she's running with the hounds of hell today, laughing at every meek human she encounters as she rips loose their throats, thrilling to the sensation of clawing through sinue and bone, glorying in the chaos and destruction as she strides across the world reeking havoc...)

You don't really want to comment on my grammar and spelling today. It's correct if I say it's correct.

Otherwise, have a nice vacation!
Now we know what Marc would look like if he took his meds.

$300 please, I take cash or man=jor credit cards. No checks, cheques, or Czechs, please.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Uh, I think I moseyed over to the French forum for awhile. Last week, it will be a bit safer over there. I think.
Advert
Old 12-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Well, I'm on vacation next week. Didja miss me?
You're going to need a lot of gas money if you go very far.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:00 AM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Now we know what Marc would look like if he took his meds.

$300 please, I take cash or man=jor credit cards. No checks, cheques, or Czechs, please.
I got yer $300 right here (grabs crotch, realizes she is still in famale human form and has nothing to grab, slaps down her Discover card with a crash like thunder, howls with rage because they only take Visa and Mastercard, writes a check and signs in blood, curses the laddy and all his descendants for a thousand generations, demands to have the parking card validated for her flying broom, saves receipt for infernal revenue service tax deduction...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Uh, I think I moseyed over to the French forum for awhile. Last week, it will be a bit safer over there. I think.
I'll get you and your little dog too!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #8
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'll get you and your little dog too!
Everybody, ran for it!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wow. dixiegal is scary yet entertaining when she's cranky !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
wow. dixiegal is scary yet entertaining when she's cranky !
Darned Straight!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:08 AM   #11
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Looks at DixieGal's Avatar. "Good Grief, Dixie Gal." comes to mind.

I don't suppose DixieGal is actually Lucy van Pelt?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Looks at DixieGal's Avatar. "Good Grief, Dixie Gal." comes to mind.

I don't suppose DixieGal is actually Lucy van Pelt?
Hold yer own darned football, you bald headed excuse for a baseball pitcher in a yellow bumblebee outfit, whining at my pshryiatry booth every time Linus hits on you and your manhood falters, stupider than yer dog and his little bird too. Where's my darned nickel?

I eat Great Pumpkins for Thanksgiving! (Strides across the world crying havoc against the puny humans who quake in her wake, raining down heck on all who oppose her, bringing payback to the gods in their lofty towers, she stretches out her flabby but mighty arms and scatters doom upon all nations...)
Old 12-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #13
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Meanie!

Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!

So, where ya going on vacation? (And the mood swings become more rapid...)

Old 12-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #15
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Did someone mention Peanuts?