Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Talking Replacement Launcher thats awesome

Hi guys. I've never been overly fond of Android but I don't mind it on the eDGe Pocket as a companion to the ereader. I do, however, adore my Windows Phone 7 Phone (I hate saying that) and its Metro UI.

I stumbled across this replacement launcher called "Launcher 7" that mimics the Metro home screen really nicely. It requires Android 2.1 or higher, I believe, so you will have to have upgraded your eDGe to 2.2 for it to run. It runs remarkably smoothly, actually. I really like it since I only use a few apps on the eDGe and this makes them really easy to access with nothing else in the way.

I took a video of my pocket running it. Sorry about the music, I didn't realize my ipod would pick it up so well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLNMXPpjFyA

The app can be found here - http://mobileplanet-waryam.blogspot....9-android.html
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
sabman
sabman began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
sweet!
sabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert