Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #196
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Ok, Nate, I am counting on you to let us know as soon as you hear something!
no comment
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2017, 10:38 PM   #197
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Glo HD, Aura HD, Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
no comment
So, tomorrow is the announcement?
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:26 AM   #198
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
So, tomorrow is the announcement?
not exactly
Old 04-21-2017, 08:29 AM   #199
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
not exactly
Well darn it, guess it's next week.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:03 PM   #200
S1mcoe
S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.S1mcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch, Glo, Mini
I didn't have the funds to buy an Aura One last year, but the idea I might have a new edition in time for floating in the lake this summer thrills me! Can't wait to hear what's on the horizon.

(I'm not an active commenter here, but I want to reiterate how much I appreciate all these wonderful Kobo threads. This is the first place I go when I have questions or need new information. Thank you!)
S1mcoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:10 AM   #201
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; SonyPRS65; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8; Kobo H2O; Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Well darn it, guess it's next week.
Well, Saturday's usually are not the days that announcements are made. So tomorrow maybe? (Tuesday).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:08 PM   #202
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Well, Saturday's usually are not the days that announcements are made. So tomorrow maybe? (Tuesday).
The KA1 was released on a Wednesday, if that helps?
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:30 AM   #203
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

I was hoping for last Friday (not Saturday). Still I wait....sigh. Looks like it will be Mother's Day!
Old Today, 04:13 PM   #204
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I was hoping for last Friday (not Saturday). Still I wait....sigh. Looks like it will be Mother's Day!
Given Nate's sudden coyness, I wonder if there's any significance in his list of Devices. Is "Shake a stick plus 1" a recent change?
Old Today, 04:15 PM   #205
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisridd View Post
Given Nate's sudden coyness, I wonder if there's any significance in his list of Devices. Is "Shake a stick plus 1" a recent change?
I've had that for years and years.
Old Today, 04:35 PM   #206
chrisridd
Guru

Quote:
I've had that for years and years.
"more than you can shake a stick at" makes sense, that's true.