Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 11-04-2016, 07:01 AM   #1
theweblover007
theweblover007 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
PDF doesn't open outside android app, Its not a valid pdf document.

Hello, I'm a new member here on mobileread,
I use a app which shows displays pdf files using a inbuilt pdf reader which has fuctions like annotations. I can see all the documents which it downloads in storage/file manager in my mobile but when i click on those files, They dont open using any available pdf reader. The error says :

[Image violates Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

But these files open properly in the app :

[Image violates Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

Please help me fix these pdf files so that i could view them in any device or convert to kindle(for which its not available).

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-04-2016 at 07:22 AM.
theweblover007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 07:22 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines may be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drm